Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!B/VAIOT2xDG
[278 / 151 / 10]

/vp/ plays Pokemon Wack

!!B/VAIOT2xDG No.51247032 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
LAST TIME:
>We surf our way north through a cave and interfere in a gang war
>We fight a Wack admin and lose because half my team is above the hidden soft level cap
>We backtrack to the town we're supposed to go to (Latex Town), enter the town's Juvite Mart basement, then go through the gym
>And sweep the leader's team with Aron
>It takes 7 hours after calling for a new team to get one response; and then somebody posts rejuvenation r34 of varying quality 3 times before leaving forever. Writefag also returns for some foreshadowing.
>After finally getting a team, I easily defeat the gym leader (a fashion designer currently selling glorified trash) with my primarily steel and dragon type team. This gives us our fifth Wack badge as well as the Glass Blade & Artificiaslam TMs.

Whiteout counter: 12
Badges: 8

TALLY OF ATROCITY:
Attempted Suicides: 1 (1 successful)
Unwinnable battles: 3
Legendary catch fails: 9
TALLY OF LULZ:
Times someone asked us to fuck them: 1
TALLY OF FAIL:
Broken scripts: 1
Memory leaks: 1
Crashes: 4

Previous Threads: https://pastebin.com/jr1cJHNG

What the fuck is this garbage?
>This is Pokemon Wack, a fangame that takes itself even less seriously than reborn
>Don't play with the randomizer on
>Decisions are made via GETs; dubs override singlets, trips override dubs and can force thread long rules, and quads override trips & cause permanent rules (subject to the Fuck You clause) while having a high chance to summon writefag.

GET rules:
>There must be at least one ground or steel type pokemon in the party at any time
>At least one party member must be a Wack fakemon, custom forms/evos count as the base pokemon
>Dragapult is a mandatory party member