Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / 2]

No.51280053 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've noticed a lot of people on >>>/vp/ coming out of the closet as of late so I think it is time I finally come clean. Over the past decade I have noticed Pokemon have been becoming more and more sexy thanks to Masuda. The newer Pokemon keep becoming more and more sexual and even the old ones are changed to look more appealing, such as how Pikachu became slim and they gave certain Pokemon traits to identify their genders. After Gen 9 introducing the macro/micro fetish gimmick, I think it is clear that most of us are not here for the gameplay, but the fan service. It is clear that Gamefreak thinks that way also, otherwise they would not be doing it. That being said, I created my own Pokesona a few years back as an experiment due to the growing sexual nature of Pokemon. I started looking around, and eventually found my way to >>>/trash/ where threads like >>>/trash/50341764 helped me discover my true sexuality. Pokemon has helped me figure out who I am in life, and as such, I wish to share with y'all my Pokesona as way of saying thanks for being there for me. It went through a few revisions, but I think I have finally got it to a point of my liking. I hope stories like my own can inspire other users on /vp/ to not live in fear of being shamed by the bigots of society, and also come out of their shells like I am (metaphorically speaking, I know you don't have shells lol). I am grateful that I had the chance to meet y'all and make friends along the way.