Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 3 / 4]

No.51294980 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT: WE GUESS WHAT PIPLUP IS HIDING

ON ANOTHER NOTE, I FUCKING HATE THIS ONE ASSHOLE NAMED OLIVER HARRIS.

FUCK OLIVER HARRIS
THIS DOES NOT MEAN FORNIFICATION, FUCK AS IN DISRESPECT TO OLIVER FUCKING HARRIS FROM TEXAS.

Hello everybody. For years we have been infected with a certain tranny spammer, and I finally out who it is. His name is Oliver Harris, he's from Texas... and the best part? He's fucking underaged. WE ARE PLAGUED WITH AN UNDERAGED B& POSTING TRANNY SHIT TRYING TO PINKPILL YOUNG MEN.

For years frens... Pajeets have overran our board and I have finally got this one piece of shit down. He's literally fucking 85 years old and lived through the British Raj. His name is Oliver Harris, and I'm fucking tired of him. He has been shilling the same . FUCKING . PIECE . OF SHIT CHAINLINK FOR THE PAST 3 FUCKING YEARS...

HELLO POL.......... I FEEL INCLINED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THIS BECAUSE WE SHOULD ALL BE MAD. IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE WHITE GENOCIDE OR WHATEVER... IM TALKING ABOUT OLIVER FUCKING HARRIS. WHO IS THIS FUCKING BRITFAG? HE'S A FUCKING LEAF FROM TEXAS, ONTARIO. IM SICK OF HIM AND YOU SHOULD BE TOO

Hello Sci. I come to you with proof irregardless of what you think. IRREGARDLESS. I am a Sociology student and I come to you as I believe I have found the dumbest fuck in the world, he's probably still a neanderthal or some shit dawg. His name is Oliver Harris, Oliver J Harris to be exact. He's from Mexico City, Mexico (I think). So, if you're ever asked who the dumbest fucker ever is - it's him. OJH.