Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 5 / 12]

No.51302333 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Dear sky daddy, I really want you to kill all the trannies, niggers and faggot that live in the west because I hate them and them simply living their lives makes me seethe like a retard. I know that my hatred for oppressed minorities probably comes from the fact that I'm a small dick bigoted virgin and that I should look for a real job instead of being a racist nazi incel and that I'm too much of a pussy and a coward in real life to confront these groups because they might rightfully beat the living shit out of me, so I am praying to you and hoping that some bearded old man from a 2,000 year old fairy tale book will get shit done for m- ACK!
Once again, the racist, mysoginistic, anti-LGBTQ+ and antisemitic poltards that came from r/donaldtrump made complete clowns of themselves by revealing themselves to be the hateful chud retards that they are who also rage whenever the BBC energy that they crave so much gets near them. Hopefully a few months in the femboy cage at Tyrone's will adjust their attitude, otherwise we might just have to do to them what their "leader" did to himself.