Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 3 / 12]

Artificial Pokemon

No.51332286 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Last night I was having a hard time getting to sleep and I ended up thinking about an idea for a region and some gimmicky pokemon that would inhabit it. Basically my idea for the region is that it is known for it's technological advancements, and is full of different companies all revolutionizing different things people use daily. The region itself would be more futuristic than any we've had before, and in my mind it looked like 60s sci-fi's idea of what the future would be like. It would clearly be an advanced region, but in a way that makes it feel kind of out of date. I think that could be a neat feeling for a region.

The companies not only try to create and update existing technologies, but they are also trying to create artificial pokemon. These artificial pokemon would work as this regions versions of regional variants, ultra beasts, and whatever the leaked paradox pokemon are. There would be some that are just artificial versions of existing pokemon, some that are brand new non-legendary tier pokemon, and a few that are legendary tier. Even though they are manmade they would still be considered living things so the companies would be forced to release them into the wild and not just scrap them. So now the region just has a bunch of artificial Rattata and Digglets running around as well as some brand new artificial early route pokemon. You could even explore how these artificial pokemon would impact how actual wild pokemon live in the region, like by having a group artificial pokemon kick out a bunch of real pokemon from their environment forcing them to move elsewhere or die out.