Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!B/VAIOT2xDG
[298 / 151 / 12]

/vp/ plays Pokemon Wack

!!B/VAIOT2xDG No.51332348 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
LAST TIME:
>We start the thread with 4 failed teambuilding GETs in a row and a crash.
>Remember that writefag I "encouraged" to write so he could motivate lurkers to post? He decided to remind us to practice safe handholding by writing what happens if you don't wear gloves. I'm not complaining.
>After waiting until the morning for enough people to succeed at GET coinflips, we go into the nuclear power plant
>Which is infested with Wack grunts
>The admin leading the occupation boasts about being able to sweep my team, but has only 3 pokemon and they all sucked
>He summons Nuclissheno, which I capture for the lulz
>We get lost in the teleportation maze gym before fighting the nuclear gym leader
>By the way this is not Uranium's nuclear type
>Half my team is ground or steel type
>Surprisingly, my Sandslash outspeeds his entire team without sand, and OHKOed everything after a swords dance boost except for his ace, Bushidon
>also we get TM118 - Nuclear Pulse and the Nuke badge
>Time to raid the Juvite-held Cyberspace

Whiteout counter: 14
Badges: 10

TALLY OF ATROCITY:
Confirmed deaths: 1
Attempted Suicides: 1 (1 successful)
Unwinnable battles: 4
Legendary catch fails: 9
TALLY OF LULZ:
Times someone asked us to fuck them: 1
TALLY OF FAIL:
Broken scripts: 2
Memory leaks: 1
Crashes: 5

Previous Threads: https://pastebin.com/jr1cJHNG

What the fuck is this garbage?
>This is Pokemon Wack, a fangame that takes itself even less seriously than reborn
>Don't play with the randomizer on
>Decisions are made via GETs; dubs override singlets, trips override dubs and can force thread long rules, and quads override trips & cause permanent rules (subject to the Fuck You clause) while having a high chance to summon writefag.

GET rules:
>There must be at least one ground or steel type pokemon in the party at any time
>At least one party member must be a Wack fakemon, custom forms/evos count as the base pokemon
>Dragapult is a mandatory party member