Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[64 / 6 / 26]

Armarouge is FUCKED

No.51431554 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So with the leaks on these guys and the official information we can predict what we can expect for them statistically speaking. For starters, given that these two are not legendary and evolve the exact same way Applin did? It's quite possible they have a BST matching Flapple and Appletun, a whopping 485. It's possible of course it could be higher, but I doubt it would be so much higher as to make a large difference and it could even be lower. Anyway let's look at them.

Ceruledge:
>Summarizing the bio given, it's clearly meant to be fast and strong
>Signature move is a fire type Drain Punch, which is a solid combo with Life Orb if you don't want double recoil with Flare Blitz
>Likely going to be a glass cannon as a result
>Access to Swords Dance and Shadow Sneak is a given
This guy is going to do fine, especially if a decent HA is in the cards.

Armarouge:
>Clearly meant to be bulky, given how the bio goes on and on about his armor
>Signature move is a special fire type Close Combat, which directly defeats the purpose of his bulky implications
>Likely going to have the vast majority of its points tossed into bulk and SPA as a result
>Speed is liable to be critically low
Armarouge however, is in a dire fucking spot. With only a mid to low BST to work with, there's no way it's going to have a speed stat to salvage it. Fire/Psychic while decent offensively, is horrid defensively. Even if these guys end up with a higher midtier BST, he's likely fucked unless they minmax to hell and back or straight up lied about the armor. It's clear they are either going to sacrifice speed, or they'll lay the stats super averaged out. Flash Fire as an ability also isn't doing it any favors, and I'm unsure it's going to get a HA to fix this. Due to it being armored, there's a SLIGHT chance it'll get Shell Smash, but I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.

TL;DR, Ceruledge is going to be a solid physical sweeper and Armarouge is almost certainly going to be shit.