Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[32 / 3 / 18]

No.51465570 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
cynthia-schizos seething and coping narratives:
>It’s non canon to the games it doesn’t count
>I actually don’t watch the anime :^)
>This is just bad writing ash only won because of [inane schizophrenic babble]
>It’s fine the cynthia lost it was all plot armor anyways so it doesn’t count
> Pretty happy! Even the best lose sometimes and the show was pretty professional about it. Cynthia did not retire and I'm relieved. I'm very happy with all the shots of child Cynthia and all the awesome shots of adult cynthia. Cynthia is incredibly skilled, has abilities from all over the world, and now we know she's best friends with Diantha. Plus, this was a fight that mostly played out like a game fight. Ash got magic powers but I really hope that when the dust settles on this tournament, Lucario goes with Cynthia so she can learn the magic aura powers too. Good fight, our favorite champion is still with us and more passionate than ever, and we have eaten very very well as Cynthia fans for the last month and a half. I hope it's not long until we see her again. See you in Paldea!
>Literally no way Ash would have jobbed to Cynthia. The plot required him to win.
>garchomp is old as fuck she has back problems
>shillable mon won for the sake of selling its merch. Not surprising at all. TPCi is a Jew Corp. since Gen 5 after all
>Cynthia is perfect and this only proves the plot needed her nerfed in order to """lose"""" so it doesn't actually count as a loss