Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[53 / 2 / 21]

Pokémon Leaks

No.51492215 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello. I am an employee of The Pokémon Company. I am currently deeply unhappy with the current state of things regarding Pokémon, so as retaliation I have decided to leak whatever I know about the next 4 years of Pokémon.

First off, in 2023 there will be no new mainline Pokémon game, but Pokémon Scarlet and Violet will be getting paid DLC. It will release in two waves like the DLC for Sword and Shield. Wave 1 will release in June of 2023 and wave 2 will be released in October of 2023. Regarding the contents, the two waves will each contain a new story (path) which you will be able to play. When I say path/story, I mean the Victory Road path, Starfall Street story, etc. The first wave will focus on Titan Pokemon (yes, there will be more) and the third box legendary. No new locations, but a Battle Tower will be opened in Mesagoza. The second wave will take place on Sola Island, an island south-west of mainland Paldea. Sola Island is inspired by Macaronesia. The only new Pokémon in wave 1 will be the third box legend and the new Titans, while wave 2 will introduce 2 new regional forms and 1 brand new Pokémon line. Of course Sola Island will also feature returning Pokémon. There will be no Kalos related DLC.

Also, in 2023 a remake of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Explorers of Darkness and Explorers of Sky will be released. It be play and look like Rescue Team DX. Expect it in April.