Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 2 / 14]

Therapy thread

No.51612286 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've been playing pokemon since I was 5 years old, I started with gen 1 and I've played every single game. Pokemon have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. It's a very important franchise for me, it's my favorite thing. I have thousands of happy memories recorded over the years

Back in the day, the games always deliver. They offered an entertaining adventure, Ok graphics and good art direction, and an almost always remarkable amount of content.

But something changed with the jump to 3D in 2013. Although XY were decent games, compared to BW2 and coming from the DS era a drowngrade in quality and content began to be noticed. Then ORAS came, being a tremendous disappointment. I was very excited since emerald is top3 for me, and HGSS were incredible remakes. But they delivered the easiest game in the franchise, and without BF or emerald additions the games were as mediocre as XY. SM brought fresh ideas, but at the content level it was still very far from the DS era

Then came the jump to Switch, and It was going downhill. All the 4 games we got were wasted potential, meh or just bad

And now? SV are just as ugly as PLA, becoming uglier and worst than SwSh graphically. At the level of content and plot I do not expect anything, since they have shown that they are not capable of doing something good nowadays

They have managed to kill my excitement for one of the things I love most in life. I feel empty and hopeless. I know that the situation will not change over the years, because sales say so. I dont even know who to blame at this point. Tpci, GF, Nintendo, Ishihara, Masuda, I dont care. The only thing I know for sure is that there is no hope for Pokémon.

How do you feel? Do you tinca that one day the saga will come back? I'm so sad...