Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[71 / 12 / 28]

Trans hate thread

No.51615839 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've always believed Pokemon is for everyone, but this shit is getting out of control. I don't want Pokemon to be responsible for causing this in a new generation of young people. Pokemon is an alternate world where everything is beautiful.

The trans community targets and lovebombs young, impressionable and confused kids with low self esteem and feelings of alienation (literally EVERY teen), baselessly offering their mutilation as a solution.

If they were really invested in the long term health of their constituents, they would ACTIVELY recommend therapy as a way to deal with the trauma at the core of it, and then transitioning with a healthy mindset, proactively reaching for a new identity.

Instead, they say that's conversion therapy, and suggesting it makes you a transphobic /pol/tard.
There are even "trans-friendly psychologists" who are recommended for students seeking help.
They've changed the entire medical system to keep feeding people to this hideous movement.
They're doing this because most people who complete trauma therapy "mysteriously" decide not to transition.

These people are destroying lives for literally NO reason, except to validate their ridiculous anti-fact movement, and artificially bolster their numbers.

It's fucked, it's evil, and so is EVERYONE who supports it, and now it's rooted in the most beautiful fictional world I've ever seen.
There are no choices left, except hatred.
How could anyone justify NOT hating this?

/blog