Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[108 / 9 / 32]

Reborn

No.51689488 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It's been 2 weeks since I stopped playing and this stupid game is still living rent free in my skull.
I played up until the end of the league and space wormholes started appearing but I wanted to stop so much further before that.

There are about 20 characters that I assume they want you to care about and all of them are either some depressed 16 year old's tumblr OC or a moustache twirling villain doing blatantly evil things because....???? Not joking, if they explained it then I missed it, most likely skipping through the horribly written dialogue.
It says a lot that the only tolerable characters of the bunch were a girl that shows no emotion and a walking gay stereotype whose only other personality trait is sex jokes.

The plot is a nonsensical mess that just keeps getting more and more absurd as time goes on, like they had planned for a much shorter game but for some reason they just couldn't stop writing. At one point I stopped and thought to myself that the whole game had to be an elaborate troll, that at some point an NPC would walk up to my player character and laugh at me for thinking any of this was seriously happening.