Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / 2]

No.51695864 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>I AM NOT COPING. I am not coping! I know Gamefreak was planning to add every Pokemon. I knew that the next gen would have multiple regions. Just like what they did with HGSS. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. Gamefreak rushed the development. They pushed out Scarlet and Violet early just to pander to the diversity audience. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? They've done worse. That B2W2! Are you telling me that a game just happens to have a world tournament with all legendary trainers and not have multiple regions? No! *They* orchestrated it! Gamefreak! They made Sword and Shield into a linear game! And I praised them! And I shouldn't have. I bought both Sword and Shield with all DLCs and pretended they were good! What was I *thinking*? They'll never change. They'll *never* change! Ever since X and Y, *always* the same! Couldn't have all Pokemon in the game to save on budget! But not our Gamefreak! Couldn't be precious *Gamefreak*! Dexcutting them blind! And *THEY* get to be a multi-billion dollar franchise? What a sick joke! I should've stopped them when I had the chance! And you- you have to stop them, you..