Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 1 / 10]

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT ALREADY

No.51724059 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am going to LOSE my FUCKING MIND if I still don’t know what this thing evolves into by this time next week. Niggatito becomes an ugly waifufur unsurprisingly, an obvious tell even before it was leaked, Quaxly evolves into a handsome and better looking Inteleon, which was another obvious tell even before the leaks, But THIS GUY, I, and I’m sure many others, have NOT A SINGLE FUCKING CLUE. Go figure he's the only one that none of these dumb mother fuckers have bothered to leak and he is the one that I was most curious about due to Fuecoco breaking a few starter conventions that have been set in place for the past couple gens. All we have to go by are retarded ass riddles with ZERO IMAGES. HELL ILL TAKE A SUPER BLURRED IMAGE OF HIS LEG AND BE SATISFIED JUST SOMETHING MAN.
“quadruped but has tricks” “can also stand on two legs” “fire hair is shaped like a bird”
“Singer theme”

Well, BIG FUCKING WHOOP. This means absolutely NOTHING to me. I’m just tired. I’ve never been more hyped, curious, excited, and hopeful for a starter Pokemon than with Fuecoco so this is killing me.