Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 3 / 4]

Pokemon trailer 24

No.51744531 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Tomorrow trailer pokemon:
Kindly note my main language is not English please don't judge
Starts with Cafe remix with some spooky themeing and some new pokemon being added to it.
Then goes to pokemon go showing forever night time till Halloween with increased ghost pokemon spawns.
A CGI trailer for pokemon masters shows up giving us new clothes for ghost gym leaders i think? I dont know much about masters please excuse me but new outfits for them.
Info about TCG is shown with new SV decks with lechonk bellibolt and starters revealed
Then finally scarlet and violet starts bring shown.
Starts with more of what we have already seen, cuts to a few mountains and below a dark area wherein a white pokemon is there at a distance. Camera zooms in closer to reveal Phantasmape the new evo for primeape being ghost fighting type.
A few more shots of it and other members are shown with picnic and other pokemon. It uses a new attack which is not mentioned in trailer but I'm pretty sure the website will reveal it as Phantom Punch, however not much information give about that move.
Finally at the end the icy peaks are shown with grusha gym as the camera pans as they go the other way showing another city, possibly holding the ghost gym.
Entire video about 14 minutes with about 3 minutes dedicated to SV