Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!B/VAIOT2xDG
[191 / 151 / 10]

/vp/ plays Pokemon Xenoverse

!!B/VAIOT2xDG No.51750632 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
LAST TIME:
>We enter Hypelion City, full of amateur musicians and ghetto skrubs
>Also contains the Sound-type Gym (countered by electric and dragon type pokemon)
>Before we can challenge the gym, we get railroaded into a concert, and the pre-concert banquet had sweets which weren't planned to be there
>Surprising no one who was around for the Rejuvenation playthrough, the buffet was sabotaged
>Although I'm pretty sure it was the crappy music that made people vomit during the concert
>After beating the shit out of a d*namax Slurpuff-X, we challenge the Sound gym
>I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
>It was a pushover, thanks to Aggron's game-breaking combination of STAB recoilless Head Smash, useful resistances (for this gym, anyways), and insane speed
>After meeting Alice, she challenges us to a battle, remembers I have an aggron, and then has to do something else because Muh Plot
>We then go through the airport, then through a wild encounter-flooded jungle, and meet a kid with an overleveled starter.

Whiteout counter: 3
Badges: 6

TALLY OF ATROCITY:
A Pokemon is ordered to attack a trainer directly: 3
Good guys escape somehow: 1
Bad guys escape somehow: 1
Thefts: 1
A character somehow has a legendary: 1
Absols: 2
Acts of animal abuse: 1

Previous Threads: https://pastebin.com/jr1cJHNG
/vp/ plays MEGA folder (contains writefaggotry, art, screenshot spam, and extras): https://mega.nz/folder/YR9mUALL#z6LqTPdLLSfCvC_XylDKXg

What the fuck is this garbage?
>This is Pokemon Xenoverse, an italian fangame that's actually finished (when it comes to everything but the level curve)
>Decisions & catches are made via GETs when people actually give a shit about them - dubs override singlets, trips override dubs and can cause thread-long rules, and quads+ override trips and can cause permanent rules

GET rules:
>Aggron is a mandatory party member