Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 2 / 5]

No.51766029 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I like Galar, I hope there will be more games like Galar, I hope they will make another Galar, I hope instead of using Kanto they will use Galar, I hope Charizard will be replaced by Cinderace, Pikachu by Morpeko, Dragonite by Dragapult, the three legendary birds by Galarian ones and finally Mewtwo by Calyrex.
I hope in the next generation instead of meowth there will be galar meowth evolutionary line, same thing for zigzagoone, same thing for darumaka, same thing for ponyta, farfetchd, mr mime, yamask, corsola. I hope that in the next games they make koffing will evolve into weezing of galar, and that I will find stunfisk of galar. I hope Dynamax and Gigamax will return along with dynamax raids and dynamax dungeon adventures. I hope camping will return, even with curry. I hope they add new types of curries, and of course new forms of alcremie. I hope the new games will have a maximum of a dozen paths and then some open areas, like the wilderness. I hope pokemon won't be able to follow you, so you can only enjoy them later (dlc). In fact, I hope they will continue with dlc's, but they should not be too big, so as not to distort the essence of the main game. I also hope that the dungeons will remain the same number as in galar, because in my opinion they were the right number and the right size. I hope that future legendaries will also have two forms, and I hope that during the first few minutes of the game they can be encountered, just as was possible in galar. (1)