Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[101 / 8 / 50]

Just finished it

No.51811896 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Thoughts:
>if you guys don't like story, skip this game - this is easily the most dialogue of any pokemon game ever
>the difficulty is extremely low. It's basically SwSh except even easier to just gain tons of exp without meaning to, though I can tell at least a few retards will be filtered by the final boss (there is actually a pretty neat twist)
>the game was very short, I've been playing it mostly nonstop but I think I've found pretty much everything in ~15 hours of play (my final time is longer, but I goofed off in some areas). Online will definitely have to extend the experience
>very noticeably laggy/clunky in a lot of areas, gameplay blips and reports of the game not running well are unfortunately 100% substantiated. I can see a day 1 patch fixing this
>on a positive side, the music for this game is arguably the best in the whole series
>this is a very lgbt friendly anticapitalist 'progressive' game, it never is super direct with it but there are certain very clear analogies
>paradox pokemon ended up being entirely made up or khu had info from a much earlier build
>not been able to confirm anything, but I'm pretty sure there is no super notable postgame content other than usual fanfare of some new legends/battle facility once you beat the game

Overall, I think /vp/ is going to treat this game the same way as SwSh, but the forced emotional bits I think will sway some of the crowd. It felt like a pretty standard Pokemon game overall, honestly.