Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 1 / 5]

No.51850679 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I work for group that handle Qa/distribution etc and beta testing in some cases.
We haven't had this generation of pokemon, but we have had multiple other small to big projects. Lately it's been mobile games.
I'm here to give you guys a little info on leaks and why people do or don't leak it.

>legal reasons.
Chances are 99% of the people who have the game or have the content early will not tell you or leak the content, because of NDA and legal threats from Nintendo. They will lose their job and be black listed from the industry. I don't think any of them think it's worth a few days of internet clout.

>But Khu
Has not given out any names or solid info because he can't. Most of the time if a company is worth it's salt they send out versions of the game with errors or watermarks intentionally. So you know which group or batch of games you sent out. Chances are he may have already fucked his source by calling it Paradox pokemon if that was a bait name.
Examples of Bait names, is calling premium currency something else, from gold/diamonds/crystals/evercoins. Or A towns title, heroes name.

>Blurry images/phone pictures of a monitor.
Like stated earlier, most codes are seen through screenshots or reasonably clear photos. You spin the camera, blur it a bit take some super zoomed in photos. They can't track shit. But even then there has been cases where a game will release with a Red car, when the early copies get a blue car. Small things that take you about 30 seconds to fix. Flipping a 1 to a 0 sort of thing.

>When they do.
Normally it's people who just started in the industry, in that case they probably won't be on a big name project and they are just leaking some shitty movie tie in phone game.
People who are quitting, Normally it's Rage quitting but my job is actually pretty fucking cushy so we never had that at our place.
Friend of a friend. Guy get's drunk, tells his buddy about a new game he's working on. Info leaked. But 9/10 people never believe it.