Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 2 / 2]

No.52103273 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm making two threads today. This is one of them.

https://tiermaker.com/create/mainline-pokmon-games-tier-list-1547066

Post your ranking, and thoughts on each tier, the games you started with, and your predictions of your PERSONAL enjoyment of the upcoming titles.

>S - I truly think these games excelled at producing content in line with exceeding expectations of their predecessors and offering a large amount of good additional content that made me enjoy the world more.

>A - I think it's hard to find overall flaws with these games that take away from my enjoyment of them. Issues within tended to be things that didn't mar my overall enjoyment.

>B - Say what you will about how the ultra sun/moon fucked up the story, but I think these games are great examples of what we should expect in terms of enjoyment and aesthetic of the series.

>C - Love or hate them, I think these games are enjoyable if you enjoy the series as a whole. I didnt expect to have gen 3 sit so highly overall on this chart, I hated gen 3. But looking back, it really pushed the series forward in world design and storytelling. Not to EVEN mention post game.

>D - Flawed games for enthusiasts. I truly disliked each game here, compared to a counterpart from their specific generation, but to say that they're garbage is hyperbolic.

>E - Even within their generation, these games failed to produce near anything that I as a fan would want to see moving forward. Even technological advancements in X/Y were destroyed by the rest of the game.

>Special Mention - I really would like to rate, PLA higher, it did so much, that should be a no nonsense addition to the series going forward, but the rest of the game was so flaccid, and overwhelmingly empty, it's hard to look at it as anything but an experiment gone right.