Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 5 / 16]

My biggest gripe with SV.

No.52229238 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but it's BUGGING the FUCK out of me.

Sending out Pokémon in the overworld in SV feels massively unpolished compared to how it worked in LA.

When you send out a Pokémon in the overworld in SV you can't aim where you want to throw your ball, it just throws it a couple meters ahead of where you character is facing. It also stops you in your tracks for a second whenever you send out a Pokémon when in LA you could do it while running uninterrupted. This really makes the whole "collecting items" stuff completely useless because you can't aim further than 2 meters and it stops your character from moving, so you'd be faster to just go pick it up yourself.

Also, the Pokéball is really laggy in the air for some reason when it was completely smooth in LA, and your Pokémon just pops in with no animation when in LA there was that Pokéball glow effect whenever you sent out or returned a Pokémon.

The only thing SV did better than LA in this regard is that Pokémon actually follow you when you send them out, but even then the feature is so shit and broken that they probably left it out on purpose in LA because some higher up autist told them the Pokémon have to move at their canon speed instead of keeping up with the player.