Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 2 / 8]

No.52265795 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Wanna know the straw that broke the camels back for me which finally stopped me from buying the game?
You'll probably be surprised because it doesn't get talked about all that often.
The online battle timer being 20 minutes again. That's it. That's literally the one thing I cannot deal with, I want to play nice, long, methodical and strategic 6v6 battles.
20 minutes is simply not enough for high end competitive 6v6. a 40 minute timer I could live with. 20 though? Nope, not even close to being good enough.

I can't believe this shit. I'm genuinely fuming because I can overlook most other problems. Game runs like shit? I've played and enjoyed plenty of games which run like absolute shit, it's not a deal breaker for me, but a 20 minute timer means that I cannot play 6v6 online, which is my favourite part of any new generation. I love getting to end game, breeding up competitive teams and then using them in a 6v6 setting.

I'm so fucking mad, you have no idea. Why oh why did they bring this garbage 20 minute timer back?
For fuck sake. It's over.