Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[39 / 6 / 25]

After finishing it, I truly believe this is the best game in the series

No.52284472 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>No roadblocks after the initial 10 min tutorial
>You can do anything in any order you want, so Gyms can be more challenging, I did all the 5 first titans in a row because it was just so much fun and I was able to do it
>Every new pokemon is perfect, with VERY FEW exceptions like Rabsca
>There is a wide variety of characters, cute ones, sexy kids, sexy adults, the grandma rapper, the tomboy secretary who is also a elite 4 member, Larry, and even Geeta I started to like despite her being so mean to others
>Every gym is likeable, Brassius is my favorite I think
>Wide variety of non-new pokemon to use too
>Paradox forms are all kino specially Iron Bundle and Flutter Mane
>Evolutions to old pokemon don't ruin them, Dudunsparce managed to make it stay funny and cute while also making it stronger, without ruining it by turning it into gyarados2
>First pokemon game with a good story without flaws, Sun and Moon had Lusamine and Guzma who were hot but the rest of the story was lacking, in this game every character is likeable, Turo, Nemona, Arven, Penny, all the team star members
>Exploring is literally the most fun thing ever
>Being able to take pictures and selfies is amazing and needs to become a permanent feature

The only bad things in this game are
>Poor graphics and optimization
>No Hall of Fame
>No elite 4 rematch

that's literally it, everything else is PERFECT, unironically PERFECT, also the ending was amazing and the best in any pokemon game