Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / 1]

No.52353463 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I used to play all the pokemon games up to pkmn Diamond and then eventually got
rid of all my games as I got older.

I recently felt like getting back into the series, but had a few questions I was
hoping someone could answer. Any help is appreciated.

What's the point of playing through the
earlier games (let's go pikachu, etc.) and then moving thoes pkmn to "Pokemon Home" if you most likely
can't bring them over to the newest gen, seeing how they only allow a small selection
from past gen allowed to be transferred into the newest gen?
Is that why brilliant diamond and Shining pearl allow all Pokemon from it's gen and the previous gens?
so you can still have a way of playing competitively with all the older pokemon that aren't allowed in the newer games??

Once you finish one of the pokemon games for switch, Can you transfer all your pkmn to "pokemon home" and then start a new game to farm legendaries and other rare items like masterball?

How does pokemon go stats translate into the switch games, since pkmn go uses a 3 star rating to determine a pkmn strength and the main switch games use
nature, IV, and EV to determine strength.

Also, the pkmn from pkmn go only have 2
moves, what happens when you transfer a pkmn from pokemon go to the switch games, teach it more moves, then transfer it back to pkmn go, what happens now that it knows 4 moves?

What happens if I reach "best friend" status with
a pkmn, and transfer it to a switch pkmn game,
does it get any special benefits? What if I
transferred it back to pkmn go? Will it lose it's
"Best buddy" progress?

tl;dr>Pokemon bank is shutting down in Mach of next year, would it be worth it to buy a 3ds, play through HG/SS, OS/AS, get all those old pokemon from thoes games, transfer them to PKMN bank, into PKMN home before they're gone forever?

((what if I buy one of thoes hacked 3DS that has all the game on there? Would thoes pkmn be able to be tranfered to bank & home?))