Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 3 / 12]

No.52426013 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It honestly sickens me thinking about how the next year if /vp/ will be overrun with illogical, juvenile-level arguing over time-travel and imagination. I’m sure it sickens you too. Both sides don’t use logic, but this is fucking 4chan. What else is new.
My intention with this thread is to have only a small amount of serious people with well formatted and well expressed arguments to filter out to less logical ones on all sides. Just ignore those who don’t follow this rule in this thread. Believe me when I say I really want this poster count to stay within ten, with the reply count being into the hundreds.
I, like others, played Scarlet and Violet and believe I rationally concluded that the Time Machine was in fact real. I also know that some other anons concluded it was imagination in just as rational of a thought process. I want this to be discussed in a similar vain. I believe I’m, not the best, but pretty good at conveying what I’m saying well, as want to talk with someone equally or more serious to actually get meaningful results out of this. I know we have some law people here.