Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 5 / 10]

No.52531919 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What even makes a 'good' or 'bad' Pokémon game? No I'm not asking for examples of such what I'm asking is what elements make a Pokémon possess the qualities that either individually or added together make it good or bad from your point of view? Naturally this is a subjective question by the very nature of what aspects of a Pokemon game you regard as valuable but what would you surmise would be the aspects that make a Pokémon game as close as possible to being objectively good and likewise what are the detriments that make a Pokémon game as close to objectively bad?
I ask this as you all often argue about Pokémon becoming shit in this generation or how this particular game is good but the generation is bad or that this game saved the series and so on and so forth but I want to know just what it is you are looking for in a Pokémon game that isn't just a sense of nostalgia or a vague feel of the game. Something more concrete and explainable as liking a game for nostalgia, while completely valid, does not offer a reason for other people to see that game in the same way.