Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / 4]

No.52685304 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've been obsessed with Nemona since I first layed my eyes on her when I played Scarlet.

I didn't give two shits about her when she was revealed, but as soon as I started getting to know her in-game everything changed. My god, they must have designed her specifically to appeal to teenage boys. There's no other explanation as to why they made her so fucking sexy.

I love her cute outfit, her smile, her freckles, her hair style. I love how obsessed she is with me. I love how she twirls her hair when I beat her in battle. I love her fucking animations. Why the fuck does she bend her back like that? First in the starter cutscene and again in the Area Zero Raidon cutscene. Not that I'm complaining, but they didn't even try to hide her sexiness. I especially love the "going home" cutscene because you really get to see her personality shine without the shitty default animations. I love how she walks, she's an energetic teenager who makes everyone around her light up just with her presence. She's totally my type. She's my dream girl, honestly. And I hate that they had to tease me with her knowing she will never be real and I will never have a girlfriend like Nemona.

I'm going to masturbate to her, then go to sleep fantasizing about my life in Paldea with Nemona. We like to hang out in eachother's dorm rooms and watch moves together and go for picnics. Oh, and we battle every day of course. That goes without saying.

I love Nemona.