Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 2 / 12]

Playing my first real playthrough of Sun & Moon

No.52790904 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm finding it to be... really enjoyable?

I don't really understand the hate towards this gen so far, I'm about 20 hours in

I remember disliking it upon its initial release. and writing it off. but after the fucking trasheap of technical problems that SV were I decided to give this another go

Game Freak feels super.. confident in their presentation here? The reigon is highly detailed and fleshed out, and it feels as if Game Freak was actually, to a degree, inspired to put this together. Like a game they ACTUALLY WANTED to make rather than having a higher-ups gun pressed to their temple to meet a deadline.

Yeah its not flawless the pacing of the game is interuppted every fucking five seconds but compared to what has been coming on switch at least its fucking RUNNING conisistantly. Also its pokemon, which I feel like has always to a degree had pacing issues in the series. I mean the first like four fucking hours of PLA is like walls of text.

Maybe I'm just that fucking jaded from these ass string of Switch games but in retrospect this game is super fun to play.

It also has the hottest characters in the series bar none

Truly the coomers pokemon experience

So far.. 8.5/10