Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 3 / 10]

Loooong shot best case scenario

No.52940954 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The 1000 Pokémon commencement video announces full national dex, and dlc but the patch will secretly fix the performance issues they don't want to acknowledge. I'll have to put my money where my mouth is and buy the game. I'll have lots and lots of fun using GTS to get every Pokémon again but
> still has ugly character designs
> still has no set mode
> still has schizophrenic Level curve that will force me to constantly have teams of various levels so I won't be overleveled for every fight
> still forces me to exit the game and use two different versions of home to switch Pokémon from being on GTS to being in the Game
> still no battle frontier
> still prioritizes the open world over post game and cool dungeon designs
> still no better way to manipulate ivs than bottle caps
> still keeps the long pauses so little Timmy can read all the prompts despite being on a home console
> still significantly easier than the BEGINNER RPG games of the 2D Pokémon era
> still undermines the concept of a legendary Pokémon by turning it into a moped
> still has the same nuGamefreak story telling issues
> still directed by Ohmori

Maaaaaaybe they will include every mythical Pokémon in the DLC like SWSH's included every legendary Pokémon but they still wanna sell movie tickets and stuff so they probably won't.

What's good about these games again? I want to be as hyped as possible on the off chance it really does happen