Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 2 / 9]

Animation

No.52966945 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, I work for cutscenes on Pokemon gaming. Most recently, Violet edition. English is not my language, but it’s easier to hide in it. I do not play the games ahead of time but I do see the cutscenes for the upcoming updates. I do only work on the raw animation, I do not know the text of these scenes. Here is some of the exciting work I have seen recently:

>There is a scene where Jacq removes his glasses and starts laughing crazy, before summoning the professor robot out of his machine
>Jacq also turns a Donphan into Iron Treads
>Jacq also summons a blue and pink robot lion with two horns curving down
>The Ultra Space team with blue skin shows up out of a portal and take Jacq away, and approach the player
>There is a flashback-tinted animation of a portal opening up with a giant red chameleon inside of a weird hamster wheel coming down
>When the chameleon runs on the wheel, an Iron Bundle falls down from inside, and then an Iron Valiant, and then countless others
>There are more portal cutscenes with no flashback tint. These are Ultra Beasts descending Paldea.
>Not to brag but these animations are awesome, there is a scene of Buzzwole punching down a lighthouse in one punch and Blacephalon dancing in front of school
>There’s a scene of the player putting on a robot suit and entering the chameleon’s wheel at the top of the time machine, entering Ultra Space
>There are some scenes of bizarre landscape, so I think Ultra Space will work the same way it did last time with different worlds to explore
>The chameleon has a boss fight with the four kids
>Finally, there are scenes of the player boarding and exiting a massive train for all times of day and weathers

I had to share because this is so exciting for me. My first work with the series was Ultra Beasts and it feels very comfortable returning in this way. Sorry for no Scarlet information, I will have to see for myself when time comes as that is the version I purchased.