Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 7 / 15]

No.52999166 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What do you guys think of this variant I just sketched up? Gonna start a daily variant on my Twitter and figured the best #1 was #1. This is not for a fangame or anything in particular, just for fun and a daily opportunity to improve my abilities.
>"Red" Bulbasaur
>Pure Poison Type
>"Lazier but more aggressive and defensive, this mischievous mutation of Bulbasaur is too toxic to sustain any plant life. When threatened, the large poisonous bulb on its back emits a volatile gas that causes those approaching to sob with burning eyes."
>the 4 colors of its palette are the 4 onion colors: white, yellow, green, and purple (red)
>bigger fangs, shady eyes, and the triangle scales swapped for circles to evoke the bubble shape that has become synonymous with Poison type in recent generations
So, what do you think? I know the actual quality of the art isn't amazing but that's why I'm starting a daily practice. What would you change about it? What do you like about it?

Also, post suggestions for other variants, I love the variant concept and seeing what everyone else comes up with.