Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[126 / 42 / 51]

I want to have sex with Florian, the male MC from SV

No.53116004 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I love his young shota body so much, I want to participate in the treasure hunt with him, my treasure would be his body, I'd stalk him slowly, catching pokemon that would help me with that, my Starter would be a Torkoal, Florian would probably find it weird that whenever he looked behind him he'd see a Torkoal spewing smoke and a shadowy figure running to hide, but he'd not think too much about it since he'd be too excited about his own adventure, anyways, as he goes through his own adventure, I'd continue mine, getting an ever bigger team - Spidops so I can trap him, Sunkern for baiting him into coming close to me, Abomasnow to make it snow so he runs to the closest shelter he finds, Electrode (threatening him with it would be like threatening him with a gun), and I bet you'd think (oh, a hypno too right?) but no, I find it more erotic if he's conscious during sex, so I'd choose a Wugtrio to take care of his other free holes

after having completed my plans, I'd hide inside a cave and make it snow with my abomasnow, by throwing my sunkern right in front of the entrance and telling it to pretend to be freezing to death Florian's good boy heart would make him hurry to help the poor sunkern, but then, once he's inside and no one from the outside is able to hear him, I'd grab him from a hidden spot and tell him that if he grabs one of his pokeballs to defend himself I'd blow him up with an Electrode, with tears in his eyes he'd oblige, and give me all his pokeballs so that he's defenseless, he'd keep asking "why are you doing this?" and I'd reply "because you're so cute! I love you Florian!" I'd then pin him to the wall using my loyal Spidops, and caress the entirety of his shota body, his cute penis, butt, mouth, everything, after having my fun teasing, I'd take out my cock and hover it in front of his face, watching despair fill his eyes, "no.. what are you doing anon? please stop.." I'd then shove my dick in his mouth, hold his head and well.. you know the rest.....