Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[34 / 5 / 17]

some ACTUAL dlc info

No.53154631 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Tired of seeing fake DLC info being posted. Funny, sure, but still tired of it. Keep in mind I only know minimal info because I'm just a translator, but here's all I know.

2 DLCS similarly to Sw/Sh, both are pretty equal in size though, unlike Isle of Armor & Crown Tundra.

One DLC focuses on the Tera phenomenon, and the other is more focused on paradox pokemon. I'm assuming the paradox DLC comes later, as there's been much less info released to us about it compared to the Tera phenomenon DLC.

- new "rival" in tera phenomenon DLC, much less important than the others. But much more comedic than the others, I've only translated a portion of her dialogue but I've genuinely laughed at a bit of it.

- suicune and virizion paradox forms released in tera phenomenon dlc, they look a bit different than they do in the books. Still very badass though.

- Suicune / virizion guide the player through tera phenomenon DLC at certain points. Only they know the true location of the third legendary.

- Third legendary is kind of like a paradox necrozma? More cute than scary or anything, changes to a much different form when terastalized.

- More area zero locations, not physically IN base game area zero, but can be accessed through more areas on the map instead of the initial crater. Think of base game area zero as one big dungeon, and the other points on the map as tiny dungeons connecting to it.

- Professor Sycamore returns, comes to Paldea to study area zero and the new area zero dungeons. Throws the player off-track and makes the player do dreaded "fetch" quests. Eventually he admits he has no idea what's going on, and from there on the player relies on suicune / virizion for the rest of the DLC.

- Megas dont come back, nor z-crystals. And I don't think they're coming back for the second dlc either. Sycamore's dialogue kind of teases the player about megas without actually referring to it directly. Probably the best gamefreak troll in a while. Made me laugh.

(1/2)