Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 1 / 2]

No.53233910 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My only wish is to be 10 again and be thrown in the pokemon world and basically be a shota, but with no man who want to rape me of course (there would still be man but not man who want to rape me or hurt me, maybe hurt me but only after I get my pokemon super strong and just blast em with hyper beam or something), I’m tired of being an adult and I regret not spending my time in nature as a little boy, I want to go back and be thrown into the pokemon world and be 10 forever, I would explore the world, make friends with pokemon and people alike, dedicate my all to my pokemon and train my new poke friends to become absolute beasts, and at the end of the day I would sleep soundly knowing my next day would be great too, I would too sometimes have intercourse with an older and taller woman like elesa and go back on my journey across land and see with my pals, I had one shot at existence and THIS is what I got, a fucking nothing burger life, although I like the peace and quite at the end of the day nothing would compare to that life, I would also like to look kinda like og red or gary, like I’m still a kid but I would look cool, bot like in some shota manga that the boy is just wimpy and kinda bratty, maybe I would like to have a semi rival/friend thing going on like red and gary in the game, like a good friend who would also have strong mons and sex and look cool for a 10 year old