Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[122 / 27 / 54]

No.53258238 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT post gym Leader teams that you think are well designed.
I'm not saying HARD before anyone fucking murders me for saying this, but well designed. Maybe you like their gimmick, the mons they use, that they have a lot of coverage etc etc whatever, if you like something about it post it

For me, it's Roark. He's not really tough but he does what he's supposed to and he does it well. Geodude and Onix are basically fodder, and gamefreak knew that, so Geodude will just set up rocks then spam rock throw till it dies, and if you kill it in 1 turn then Onix comes out with a little more bulk and is actually kinda fast, so not only will he set up rocks if geodude didn't, but he can get off a crucial screech.
Then comes the main challenge: Cranidos. He's pure rock and has solid HP so he likely won't be complete fodder like the other two, and he's got a massive attack stat plus a decent speed stat so Headbutt is deadly. So deadly that you'll probably switch if you got screeched, but he's got pursuit to punish that, and rocks will punish it even more. Overall a good fight that could actually catch new players off guard and score a KO or 2