Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!B/VAIOT2xDG
[243 / 105 / 18]

/vp/ plays Pokemon Rejuvenation

!!B/VAIOT2xDG No.53271340 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
LAST TIME:
>Scarlett ends up becoming a full member of Team Crescent (also she still thinks me and Ava died, somehow)
>Meanwhile, I enter Addenfall town alongside Ava, only to find out that the fucking furry mafia is raiding the town
>The two of us corner 3 of them in a building with only one exit, before they pull out bullshit smoke bombs that let them phase through people
>As the hunt for the jewish weeaboo furries continues, I get lost before having to backtrack north to chase down their leader
>And apparently that was a distraction so they could send in more of their naruto cosplayers into Blackview City
>Oh well, time to do the next gym so I'm allowed to progress (and while I'm at it I should maybe update the badge counter)
>Turns out that the current normal gym leader is squatting in the actual gym building and refuses to let us battle there
>So instead we have to go to route 4
oh hi nova

Whiteout counter: 14
Badges: 2
Natural shinies: 4

TALLY OF ATROCITY:
Confirmed deaths: 1
A Pokemon is ordered to attack a trainer directly: 2
Someone is revived via magic/shitty writing: 1
Bad guys escape somehow: 1
Absols: 1
TALLY OF FAIL:
Crashes: 5

Current party members: Doublade, Magneton, Empoleon, Lairon, Furret, Ariados, Forretress, Furfrou, Sandshrew

Previous Threads: https://pastebin.com/jr1cJHNG
/vp/ plays MEGA folder (contains writefaggotry, art, screenshot spam, and extras): https://mega.nz/folder/YR9mUALL#z6LqTPdLLSfCvC_XylDKXg

What the fuck is this garbage?
>This is Pokemon Desolation, a fangame inspired by Reborn/Rejuvenation and probably the least finished part of the Autism Trilogy
>Also a steel monotype run because drawfag asked for it, because it's my favorite type, and because it should keep things at a reasonable pace without needing to rely on GETs for catches
>Decisions are made via GETs when people actually give a shit about them.