Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 4 / 12]

Leak

No.53558968 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sorry for my english, I have information about the next games, trust me. It is based in New York, America.
>Grass starter is snake with legs, evolves into snake without legs. Fire starter is a pig, evolves into a standing pig, Fire/Fighting. Water starter is an otter, evolves into a samurai sea lion.
>Titles are Black and White. Black's legendary is White dragon with blue eyes. White's legendary is Black dragon with red eyes. The third legendary is a man-eating gray dragon with yellow eyes.
>The villain team is controlled by a royal family that wants to free Pokémon from humanity
Some new Pokemon:
>Garbage bag, vanilla ice cream (only), gears, Luvdisc 2.0, Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee distant cousins, chandelier, cotton, the most indifferent alien you've ever seen, literally the neighbor's dog and cat, Electrocuted zebra, fossils are again Rock/Water (ancient turtle) and Rock/Flying (ancient bird), brain cells, Quasimodo with a clown nose holding a metal pillar in both hands, hairball bat with a heart nose, dinosaur axe-jawed, three-headed dragon, lizard dude with his pants constantly falling down, shape-shifting anthropomorphic fox and Exodia.
>Release 2027 or 2028. I'm not sure.