Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[31 / 4 / 19]

Pokemon Scarlet Presentation leak

No.53575906 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was in a focus group where Nintendo showed us a presentation containing new pokemon and features and how we feel about them. I'm not a big pokemon fan, last time i watched the show around 2008.
New Terastall forms for Mascarada, Fire Crocodile, Quaquavall, White Whale, Graganacl, Black Robot Bug, Olive Tree, Blastoise, Charizard, Venusaur. They can become stronger using crystals in battle.
New regional Pokemon, Aron and Axew.
New special moves, only ones i remember were a steel trap and a snowstorm. You have to beat trainers to unlock them.
Dungeon caves, where you can catch pokemon "not found in the region" and legendary pokemon (Mewtwo, Articuno, Groundon).
Special encounters with more legendary pokemon, where you have to complete missions and then catch them. They showed green fairy in the forest, and a black ghost in a dark alley.
Characters Kora and Jim that welcome you to a japanese village. New pokemon, only one i remember is a green dog. They help you in travelling by flying, destroying obstactles, moving faster and passing through walls.
Then, some pokemon with mask telling a story about itself and dissapearing.