Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[90 / 6 / 23]

No.53697823 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
How the FUCK do I beat this iteration of Battle Tower? I swear the opponents are all maxed out on their IVs and EVs, there is no way in hell I am grinding that much in a game where just grinding for XP is hell on earth.
I trained a team of 40 pokemon and most of them are garbage, simply because I assumed the tower would be similar to how it worked in Gen 3 and onwards. Instead, I am beaten even by my counters because every pokemon is bulky, faster than me and can hit harder than me. I am dealing with Houndooms and Jynx that can legit outstall me and kill my entire team before I can even take one of them down, and even something as ridiculously strong as a Snorlax can't switch in on Golem or Rhydon Earthquakes, leaving me to sacrifice my current pokemon for a chance to take them down with a counter. It is ridiculous

I am running LV60 tower, for those uninitiated here is the list of opposing pokemon for it
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Battle_Tower_Pok%C3%A9mon_(Generation_II)#Level_60
Suggest me good pokemon I can run for it, if you went thru the gauntlet before. Don't suggest moves that are locked behind one time TMs, I likely already used them up, don't tell me to run the tower with LV10 pokemon and Dragon Rage either, I wasted too much time building my team as is and I am not wasting even more building yet another team.