Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!B/VAIOT2xDG
[262 / 151 / 16]

/vp/ plays modded Pokemon Rejuvenation

!!B/VAIOT2xDG No.53921488 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
LAST TIME:
>I accidentally break what little duct tape that held Rejuv V1 together just by trying to launch it, even after a fresh re-install
>Then during the night someone gives me an ancient version of Reborn, which wasn't interesting enough (or playable with its awful night darkness) so I waited for something else
>So then I decide to play a modification of it posted in the thread and the naming GET takes fucking forever
>After someone finally gets trips to break a strawpoll tie by causing every ingame character to think my character's parents hated him, I narrowly escape being captured on the Reborn-inspired Totally Terrorism-Proof Intro Cutscene Vehicle thanks to a cute woman's intervention, and then I begin my adventure by immediately getting a Torchic and 4 Fletchlings that will be important later
>And then I drive the thread to image limit just from catching things and doing a fetch quest for a certain attention whore's girlfriend
>Notable pokemon obtained include a Nidoran-M and Buizel
>Also, holy shit the modder didn't lie when he said most, if not all, generic trainers got buffed teams, see picrel
hey, at least my first whiteout wasn't to a wild encounter this time

Whiteout counter: 1
Badges: 0

TALLY OF ATROCITY:
Acts of terrorism: 1

TALLY OF BALANCING:
seems fine for now

Previous Threads: https://rentry.org/vp-plays
/vp/ plays MEGA folder (contains writefaggotry, art, screenshot spam, and extras): https://mega.nz/folder/YR9mUALL#z6LqTPdLLSfCvC_XylDKXg

What the fuck is this garbage?
>This is a modified version of Pokemon Rejuvenation some lurker gave me, that changes a bunch of things, but it mostly just makes it harder while adding some QoL changes
>Remember, it's not getting filtered if I find a way past the filter
>Decisions are made via GETs when people actually give a shit about them. (dubs override trips, trips override dubs and cause thread-long rules, quads override trips and cause permanent rules within reason, etc)