Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[90 / 7 / 55]

Is there any hope for this franchise to be turned around?

No.54229490 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I just am so tired of awful Pokemon Directs. There's nothing to be excited about.

ScarVio wasn't good at all and the DLC looks like more of the same with largely bad new Pokemon designs (I do like the turtle).

The BDSP remakes completely ignoring Platinum (outside of the Platinum outfits) gives the impression they no longer care about making great remakes like they used to (FR/LG and ORAS are great and HG/SS is peak)

There's just nothing to look forward to anymore. The new games suck, the remakes don't seem to be a priority anymore. The anime isn't about Ash with Team Rocket forever following him. The soul is gone.

I will not forgive The Pokemon Company unless they fire all non-Japanese employees and commit to a 2D Mainline Pokemon sub-series that preserves the classic experience while they continue to stumble with their 3D projects.

I don't have the appreciation boner for Legends: Arceus that a lot of people do (Pokedex and move pool is way too small, lack of trainer battles sucks), but I can concede there's some heart in there, it tackled "open" Pokemon better than ScarVio and has a worthwhile foundation that could be improved upon.