Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[50 / 13 / 20]

No.54256217 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Whenever I see Protag girl from this show, she just reminds of a time when I was younger and was introduced to Pokémon cards by my Older Brother who will just give me the cards, he considered trash cards, and I will give my Little Brother any card he wanted that I had extras of.

Me and the other kids on the blocks didn't really know how to play it, so we made up our own rules and we had fun, then one day my Little Niece(She kind of looked like picrel, skin tone and hair color) started spending a few nights at my house and she got interested in Pokémon cards by watching us boys having so much fun that she asked for some cards, so when she was getting ready to go back home, I gave her a box pack full of Pokémon cards(like picrel) and made her promise to take care of the cards, she promised sincerely.

One day, I wondered about my Little Niece, did she get more cards, is she cherishing the gift I gave her, is she having fun with them? I'm going to find that out soon, because Mom took me over her house, I made sure to bring my Pokémon cards, as I got out of the car and entered the house, and went to her room to ask her do she want to play Pokemon cards, she wasn't there(probably still at school), I remember saying to myself "man her room is messier than mines and I'm a boy" there were dolls everywhere, but then I saw it the box I gave it is in the corner all beat up and cards scattered everywhere, this hurt me greatly she sincerely promised to take care of them and now I see it was just a lie, she only got interested in Pokémon cards because us boys was interested in Pokémon cards, so I rummage through the whole house making sure to leave no card behind and put them in the car so they'll be with me when I leave, when she got back from wherever she was, she didn't even mention about anything about the Pokémon card box being gone, she just went on her merry way, so since that day Girls aren't allowed to have none of my shit...

Girls don't care about Pokémon cards!