Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 7 / 17]

No.54348941 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Bros... I had no idea PL lived in my area and I also didn't know Leaf was real! How has nobody found him in public like this? This was at my local park and I just saw him standing and catching pokemon lmao. It gets better though, his stupid Leaf bitch comes out of the bathroom and they sit on the bench and I can over hear
>so did you catch anything worthwhile while I was gone sweetie
and PL just goes emmm, wtf lmao. Then Leaf says "well we still have time for kissy kiss time before go fest is over it could bring luck" haha. So I start to record them with Leaf kissing him in public and sitting in his lap and she notices me and let's me have it. I applaud them for looking like Leaf & Red because they do A LOT. This psycho bitch is telling me how it is no good to be filming him and she fucking calls the cops on me haha. This just happened about an hour ago. When the cops do arrive this bitch pulls out medical papers out of her yellow bag proving that PL is under her care for about 12 years and is mentally incapable to work. Time passes and PL screams
>Leaf!!!!!!!We only have 30mins left for go fest please!
She went over to the bench to comfort him with a hug and kissed him. I have never seen anything like this.
She explained to them they just moved here 2 months ago and has never dealt with being harassed like this. I am not allowed to be near them anymore. I wish I could post the footage bros I'm scared of being caught. It's too funny. This is a shot of PL far away but I did a close up on him. I got Leaf as well... She is just super protective over him she will find out and inform the police for sure... Widh I could show their faces guys... what should I do?