Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / 3]

No.54349516 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I haven’t thoroughly played a Pokémon game since Black/White. I have one of the two (don’t remember which ones) from Black 2/White 2, X/Y, the Ruby/Sapphire remakes, and Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon but I never made it past a few gyms in any of those. I’m not sure what it is but they just don’t have the same “feel” as the older games (I have all previous generation games before Black/White other than Emerad, Leaf Green, and Heart Gold and have played them all extensively since I was a kid). Are any of the newer games worth picking up? Any of the post Black/White games I already have worth digging my heels into and just keeping at it even if they don’t “feel” the same? Any of the Switch games worth picking up?

I just dug out my Fire Red and deleted a 15 year old save file to start fresh after using Pal Park to transfer over what I wanted to keep and I’m really enjoying it, I was 12 when I got it in 2004 and it’s nostalgic. I just want a newer Pokémon game that clicks the same way 4th Gen and earlier games click for me.