Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 2 / 6]

No.54410824 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Firstly: yes, I'm sorry, I use reddit so you'll find my theory over there too.
Secondly: here, have a theory on Area Zero and the machine.

The Area Zero journals are diaries, presumably left behind by Professor Sada and Professor Turo in the research stations as they continued their research into the Terastal Phenomenon and the crystals of Area Zero. There's a lot to go into when it comes to Area Zero in particular, and I feel like a good place to start is the origin of the research stations themselves.

>Sada/Turo: It appears you have reached your first research station without incident. This facility was constructed 87 years ago as a way station for those surveying Area Zero.

We know the first research station was constructed 87 years ago by the people surveying Area Zero. This is very important, because it sets a timeline for when the other three research stations were built too. They had to have been built at least 87 years ago, with no time given for when the last one was built. It's also very important to note that, at some point, these research stations are given locks to close the Zero Lab from the rest of the world. They all need to be deactivated for the Zero Lab to be opened, a very clear security feature...

As someone else pointed out, the Zero Lab looks very different from all the other research labs and it doesn't even have the 'Zero' logo inside like the research stations, only on the entrance. The area below it is especially, notoriously different. It could imply that it was built by someone else, but there's something I find even more concerning about the Zero Lab.

It doesn't have any entrances. This is the only "entrance", the one you enter through.