Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[64 / 18 / 33]

Facts from a veteran trainer and honest pokemon fan

No.54601416 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>pokemon should have never went full open world
>pokemon should keep the same names as in Japan, as is a japanese game, localized names are censorship of japanese artists
>furthermore, anime and games shouldn't be censored to appeal to the west, brave childs will learn to appreciate japan and it's culture, if you can't stand japan you shouldn't be playing a japanese game
>the series decadence started at muttnova, because pokemon started straying from it's japanese roots for the first time, that even if went right until gen 9, set a precedent.
>PLA, SWSH and BDSP were the last good pokemon game
>Even then, this decadence only became real and actually criticized by Japan itself in scarlet and violet, as that game isn't even liked by japanese people.
>Rurina simps are liars, no one really likes her, they only like her because if they said otherwise they would be cancelled
>Pokemon masters does a great job preserving the essence of the series. Way better than Pokemon Scarlet and Violet if you ask me.
>mints are pointless, those don't change nature, only stats, Japan already debunked it and laughs at it
>Saitou is just a rip-off of Sumono, even more than Corni that at least had her own things
>competitive players are too spoiled. Nowadays you can change your pokemon IVs and favoured stats on a brink, there's no excuse to cheat in a children game
>hau, hop, nemo and beet are the worst rivals ever made
>schools shouldn't be a main setting for a pokemon game, as those break any immersion and escapism, because schools are depressive places that ruin people lives
>Ed Sheeran song doesn't belong to a Pokemon game, as has nothing to do with the games. Is inappropriate because talks about getting drunk, which shouldn't be in a game for children
>legendary and mythical Pokemon shouldn't be banned from battle towers, I should be able to use my pokemon wherever I want