Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 1 / 5]

Is it time to quit and sell Pokemon due to Nintendo cutting off Service from NDS/3DS titles

No.54623828 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I feel this will have drastic complications in the long run when Pokemon now becomes monetized collection via Pokemon Bank with the NSO subscription + Pass to enable storage of ages long past Pokemon.

Here are the games I have.

Pokemon Red, Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Gold (original), Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Black 1, Pokemon Fire Red, Pokemon Black 2, Pokemon Heart Gold, Pokemon Collosseum, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Stadium 2, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Pokemon X, Pokemon Moon, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Ultra Moon, and Pokemon Brilliant Diamond.

Also, if I were to sell the games. What is the fair going price to sell that isn't a complete low-ball but at the same time isn't complete rip-off scalping.

Some advice would be nice. I don't have friends to dump these Pokemon off so I figured it would be good to just sell them as is. Game data and all.

I think selling CiB of Heart Gold + Soul Silver with the Pokewalker *x1* for $250 seems fair.