Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 4 / 24]

No.54657639 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Leaker here: Pokémon Day 2024 will talk about Johto games, not Unova games, for November 2024. Names are Pokémon Storm (with Raikou) and Pokémon Erupt (with Entei). These names were translated into English by my source. Me posting this probably means Masuda will refrain from tweeting hints or whatever. Anyway, what I know about this pair is that it’s a sequel (in spirit only) to the Let’s Go from Kanto, but without the Go catching feature. Normal wild battles will be there. I’ve seen the protags, and it seems like a skinny Kris with a Lyra skirt, and a weird Ethan redesign. I’m guessing they’ll have different names the way Chase and Elaine do. I know Sevii will NOT be in, but Kanto will be. Story is a Johto story but with an early encounter with the opposite beast, for whatever reason. I’m assuming that they’ll mimic characters but not replace them, like in Let’s Go, where Blue, Green, & Red all appeared, but Chase, Elaine, and Trace all exist now. Artstyle looks slightly upgraded from Let’s Go’s artstyle, except the customization looks pretty different with the styles they seemingly chose. There will be no partner Pokémon like in Let’s Go, so you can choose your starter. I’m GUESSING no new forms for starters or legendary forms or anything like that because I haven’t seen it, nor have I seen cover art because that wouldn’t be finalized yet. No word on dexes, regionals, Paldea+Hisui forms/mons, or any of that shit. This is GameFreak’s making, not ILCA’s.