Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 3 / 8]

Am I just old?

No.54673329 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I grew up with Yellow and GSC, RSE kind of fell off for me. I never played DPPl as a teen, but loved BDSP. I missed out on Gens 5/6/7 as well as a growing adult and was reintroduced to the series again over hype for Gen8. I loved SwSh, even with its PS2 level quality, Arceus was the peak to me. SV felt so.. disheartening after becoming a mega fan again through it all. I put over 700hrs into the last 2 excluding remakes, and I feel like almost none of these opinions are shared in most any space.

Shit. Even MD and New Snap feel better than SV in every possible way, and it just leaves me confused. Am I getting too old for this series? I want to get it, I even dropped about 150hrs into SV, but after getting my Destiny Mark Oranguru in a master ball to celebrate my first shiny as a birthday Mon too, it clicked I'm not here for 90$ games that can't function consistent and properly on a base level, to the point I started ravaging through Nuzlockes, and am just feeling burnt out over it just like with RSE the first swing around.