Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[44 / 5 / 22]

How bad is the scalping in your area for the tcg?

No.54699045 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Go to do weekly groceries doon tha toon
>Passing FLGS after visiting the bank i see they have the 151 stuff restocked including the alakazam/zapdos bundles and those gold booster tins
>The 151 6 booster boxes sold out instantly and i'd like to finish the set so pop in and grab a alakazam bundle and a tin
>Ask store owner how bad his scalper encounters were today
>Tells me he wound up the metal guard facade to open up the store at 11am and found five people waiting like zombies
>All were there trying to elbow each other out the way to grab the 151 stock and buy up what they can to flip or sit on and flip, bad but anything related to kanto nostalgiabait gets bad
>But it was worse earlier
>6am and unloading stock from the distributor that didnt arrive the night before
>Some guy somes up the back alley behind the high street storefronts
>Owner thought he was being mugged
>Its a fat old balding guy everyone called "the mustard tiger" because he looks like a guy from Trailer Park Boys and is a known scalp king that shows up to magic commander nights for £2000 netlist decks
>He offers the FLGS owner 20% above asking price for every Pokemon 151 box he's unloading
>Tells him to fuck off because then he would lose repeat custom from the pokemon autists and the guy just waddled off and sure enough was there with the other scalpers the moment the front door opened to try and buy most of it anyway

I know it god bad after the Logan Paul base set video but clandestine back alley scalp attempts are a new low for me. How bad is the pokemon scalping getting in your area?